Following today's government announcement regarding the next stage of Covid-19 rules relaxation, we are now in a position to announce the re-opening of the club. We will be making further announcements over the coming weeks as the government announce further relaxation of the rules. Here are the details applicable from our first day of re-opening on the 18th May.
Opening days / times:
• The club's temporary opening days will be Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. • The opening hours will be back to our standard opening hours of 7pm until 11.30pm.
Service / operating restrictions:
• All customers are required to either check in with the NHS Covid-19 app or register their details with our bar staff. • Face masks must be worn at all times when standing, e.g., entering / leaving the club or using the toilet facilities. • Table service will be provided - standing at the bar is not permitted. • Tables may be occupied by a maximum of 6 people or a maximum of two households.
• Snooker facilities will be available (face masks will be required when standing). • Upstairs room hire for indoor sports, e.g. Table Tennis will be available. • Face masks are not required within the designated upstairs sports areas, but must be worn on the way to / from the designated areas.
• We will be able to accommodate up to 30 people for "life events" such as but not limited to wedding receptions, bar mitzvahs and christenings - please contact the club for additional information (note - all enquiries will be subject to a Covid-19 risk assessment). • We will be able to take provisional bookings for any type of hospitality without Covid-19 restrictions for dates not before 21st June. If the government decide not to remove restrictions as anticipated we may not be able to honour provisional bookings. Customers will be able to cancel or move (subject to availability) any bookings made.
• Members who hold a 2020 Marsh Conservative Club membership card, will not be required to renew their membership in 2021 - we think this is only fair, as our members only got circa 6 months worth of usage from their 2020 membership, and there are only circa 6 months left of this year. • New members will only be required to pay a 50% membership fee in 2021, so including the admin fee this will be £4 - please see a member of staff for a membership form. • Holders of the 2020 Association of Conservative Clubs affiliation card will be required to pay £2 to renew (if required) for 2021 (ACC rules) - ask a member of staff for details. • New members are welcome to see / try our facilities before becoming a member. • Club membership is not required for the sports or facilities booking.
The health and safety of our customers and colleagues remains our highest priority as we look forward to serving you again soon. ... See MoreSee Less
The government has recently announced that we will be remaining in Tier 3, and for us to re-open we need to be moved into Tier 1. Is it therefore unlikely that we will be reopening until well into 2021.
In the mean time, the club is being maintained so that when the time comes, we will be ready to welcome you back.
We wish all members and staff a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. ... See MoreSee Less
2. Table service will be provided with instructions placed throughout the club. Standing at the bar for any reason is not permitted. Orders must be consumed at the table in line with government guidance.
3. In addition to our staff manually logging who enters / exits the club, we have placed new Covid-19 Quick Response (QR) scanning codes throughout the club for those customers who have a suitable mobile device for scanning and registering their own details via the NHS Covid-19 Test & Trace app.
Additional communication will be issued when we make further changes.